Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baking!

Thank you, Grandma Branham for this delicious pie recipe. This is rhubarb custard pie with homemade crust (just in case you couldn't tell that it's homemade with all the lumpiness...anyways, first time for me making a pie crust..and a DOUBLE pie crust at that) This was absolutely DELICIOUS. Yum. Thanks again. Aunt Chris, your rhubarb pudding cake is coming up next. Mmm!




Ah, yes...these breadsticks are the best breadsticks in the world. Yes, in the world. They began as delicious garlic parmesan breadsticks. The dough is made in my bread machine, and then they are lathered up with butter/parmesan/garlic and baked in the oven. My mom decided to add string cheese in the middle and skip the parmesan. So then of course I tried it. Best. Ever. Breadsticks. In. The. World. Yum!

(I had a little cheese spillage...oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment