Thursday, June 30, 2011

Overwhelmed

I have too much to do!!!

So I am going to make a list of everything I need to make before August when we go back downstate.

1. Dress to wear to wedding---all of the fabric is cut for this-just need to start sewing!
2. Special Order-black/pink/green knitting tote-not started
3. Custom bag-interfacing/Peltex cut, waiting on fabric from fabric.com to ship
4. Baby quilt-not started
5. Knitting samples for store--scarf already done, just need two tanks tops plus another scarf...these probably all won't be done.
6. More knitting totes (as many as possible to sell)
7. More circular needle cases (as many as possible to sell)
8. Chalkboard rollup to sell at Dad's shop
9. Tank top (this is just for me..I guess I don't really need it done asap, but it would be nice to be able to wear it this summer)
10. Learning how to embroider using my new sewing machine!!!!! I haven't even had time to look at it yet. :(

And anything else I feel like making that people would probably buy.


Yeah...that's a lot. Hopefully I can get it all done, but we'll see. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment