Sunday, July 24, 2011

New, fun projects!

I've been making some new, exciting projects! Here is my Buttercup Bag, which is a FREE pattern. This is to match my dress that I made. I would change a few things next time...mainly just adding interfacing to make it sturdier. It may just be because of my delicate fabric, but it is way too flimsy! Also, I sewed the straps right into the purse instead of sewing them on the outside after the purse was done. Way easier, in my opinion.

I couldnt' find two matching buttons, so I decided to use my new Janome to embroider a pretty design on the bag:


I'm going to a double wedding shower next week and it's a "stock the bar" party. Meaning..we need to bring our favorite licquor/wine to give to the brides-to-be. So..I picked up some Licquor 43 and then made these super cute gift bags to go along with them. They are reversible and I used a free pattern here.  I LOVE this pattern. It's so easy & fast to make.

This is the same pattern, but the bigger size. I am going to try to sell these at the knit shop. I got the knitting fabric from fabric.com.

See? They're reversible!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment