Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aromatherapy Pillows

I am making aromatherapy pillows to sell. I am having fun with these! My knitting group gave me a really great idea to embroider nice words on them:

Back side:

So now I just need to get something to fill with them. I think I have rice already...I'm thinking about going to the co-op and getting flax seed and some dried lavender and mint leaves.

Then I started experimenting with fun shapes and different embroidery. I think these are my favorites. Hehe

Check out that sunflower!!!! I am really excited about my embroidery machine. I need to figure out how to use it more often. :)

In other news, I am ALMOST done with my Vogue dress. I inserted the invisible zipper this morning which went together perfectly on the first try!!! (This has never occured before haha) AND I sewed the side seams, tried it on for the first time, and it's PERFECT!!! I can't wait until it's done.  I just need to sew the lining to the zipper and then hem it and tack the front together so I don't flash everyone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment