Friday, November 4, 2011

As promised...

Better pictures!!!








Yay!!!

Also, I DID end up lengthening the sleeves. I took out the hem and redid it at about 1/4". Then I redid the lining hem. It's WAY better now. As you can see in the last picture, when I raise my hands now, my sleeves don't hike way up. Yay!


Also....

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me! Hehe. Yep, today is my birthday and all week, my friends have been super awesome! So I wanted to say THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

At knitting on Tuesday night, my friends made me the most scrumptious honey cake, brought wine and brought Mary Kay foot baths. Best. Knitting. Night. Ever! Hehe. Everyone came and made the day super special. It was really sweet.

Yesterday, we celebrated at work because nobody would be there today. We had a really delicious tostada pizza from The Ambassador and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake!!!!!! Yum!!!

Thanks, everyone! You are all awesome!

Oh..and Matt got me a gift, but he won't tell me because it hasn't arrived yet!!!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment