Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Accessory/Project Bags

I've been getting stuff done lately!!! Finished my tank top, finished the baby quilt, finished a knitted store sample, and made these two cute bags! Well..three becaues I made two of the drawstring bags! Yay!

This first one with the flowers is a cute little accessory bag from this FREE pattern. I like the shape of it and it was very simple to make.


Second, I made this drawstring bag using this FREE tutorial. It was so easy to make! I didn't realize it would be so small, though. I suppose if I had actually read the description before making it, I would have picked up on that... It's a mini drawstring bag. Hehe!


And here is the knitted store sample I mentioned above...I guess I forgot to post it here! Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment