Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Matching Set!

I was so productive last night!!! I made a matching set!! I tried a new underwear pattern this time. This one's from Burdastyle. I like it!

Fabric: 98% polyester, 2% lycra knit fabric from fabric.com
Alterations: None, except the usual shortening of the shirt length. Also, I hemmed the sleeves at 1/4" and they are still a little bit short. Next time, I will make them longer. Also, I sewed the side seams at 5/8" instead of 1/4". Love the undies. Hehe.





2 comments:

  1. The set is cute. When I first read the title and seen the image, I thought it was going to be a bra and panties set. I never would have expected panties and a top. Nice work and I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thanks! I haven't attempted a bra yet..maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete